Director of Sales
This is a global Home Textile Company out of China that is looking to expand in the US. They have been in the US since 2015 and have been selling to Amazon for that whole time. This division is a home textile company aiming to bring warm, cozy comfort to families all over the world. They focus on online e-commerce by selling directly online to customers and want to expand into Brick & Mortar. Their parent company is an industry leader in the home textile sector with more than 40 years of experience in manufacturing and with a wide distribution in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. They have brands for their Home Division, Furniture Division, Pet Division and their Baby/children’s Division. They have offices on 5th Avenue with about 8 people and growing. They have a Design and Branding/Marketing Team there. They have base salary + bonus as well as Benefits. Right now they are in the office 2/3 days a week.
They are hiring a Multi-Channel Marketing Manager/Director in NY office due to the business growth need.
We are looking for a Multi-Channel Marketing Manager/Director who will focus on Sales and Product development, and plan for our products to make sure they are in the right platform visible to customers. As a Multi-Channel Marketing Manager/Director, you will play a key role in the marketing team. The role will leverage market trends, consumer experience, as well as deep knowledge of home textile industries to drive marketing excellence. This role requires some flexibility to communicate with our team in China in the early mornings/late evenings. Please note that this role will start remote due to Covid but should be based in NYC. The role reports directly to the CMO.
- Responsible for planning, building, daily management, and normal operation of North American Offline channel such as Walmart, Costco, or Sam’s Club, Macy’s etc.
- Formulate product sales plans, cooperate with the product department to conduct market research and analysis, collect, and analyze market conditions and competitor’s conditions, and provide product development suggestions
- Responsible for the daily management of channels such as Walmart (DSV) or Costco or Sam’s Club to achieve performance goals, including account opening, store operations, warehousing and logistics solutions, delivery processes, delivery rules, and mastering the docking process between platforms and warehouses, etc.
- Proficient in the pricing rules, platform rules, and profit accounting of each platform such as Walmart, Costco, or Sam’s Club, Macy’s
- According to business needs, formulate internal and external advertising plans, and continuously expand offline promotion channels to generate traffic and media exposure of the products
- At least 3 years of experience in the planning and development of channels such as Walmart or Costco, or Sam’s Club, Macy’s, and proficient in the process and rules of the channels
- Have successful cases and experience in multi-channels operation, and have exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills to obtain platform traffic
- Result-oriented; advanced ability to drive creativity and innovation
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration capabilities
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.