Account Manager, Bath Sales
This company is a dominant player in Home textiles and is one of the top Towel companies in the US. They are worldwide company with Sales over $1B. They have been in the US for 20 years and have an excellent reputation in the marketplace. They have great benefits with lots of personal time and a 401K. They are in the NYC office about 2-3 days a week.
This person will be spearheading sales and marketing efforts of company’s bath business to new and existing accounts as directed by Company’s senior management:
• Communicate weekly with Company’s independent sales representatives assigned to represent the Company for certain accounts, if applicable
• Attend trade shows and vendor summits as needed and approved by Company’s senior management
• Conduct thorough customer assortment analysis and keep same updated and current
• Continuously communicate fashion and product construction trend information to Company’s design and marketing teams in the US and India
• Mine new accounts; prepare and deliver product presentations
• General account maintenance and new customer “set up” tasks as directed by senior management
• On-line research of consumer and industry trends
• Study and report weekly US market trends, fluctuations, and competitors
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.