IT Systems Administrator
We are working with a growing, well-established (over 80 years), global, environmentally responsible, technologically advanced, and fully vertical manufacturer of high-quality luxury carpet and rugs for the home and commercial sectors (including the world’s leading hotels, casinos, and cruise ships).
The company is looking for a Systems Administrator in their Greater Atlanta Georgia office (just northwest of Atlanta). This position offers a competitive base salary, great benefits, and relocation assistance for the right candidate to join their growing team.
- To inspire, support, improve and underpin the company’s Business Strategy through the deployment and support of technologies and applications that will drive innovation and efficiencies to enable the company to excel in being a world class leader
- To drive technology transformation by delivering innovative, collaborative, and cost-effective IT Solutions and services
As IT Systems Administrator, you will be required to facilitate in the effective support, delivery and development of the Groups Secure Global Cloud and Network Technology Strategy. You will leverage current systems to improve efficiency and collaboration and recommend and ensure the successful introduction and development of new technologies. Day to day you will provide support and monitor and maintain the company’s computer systems, security, networks, and associated topologies, and provide expertise to support and enhance the company’s business technology and processes.
You will technically support current systems and the migration of the current ERP to Dynamics 365.
- To provide technical support requests from users for all PC hardware, software and associated peripherals across multiple global sites
- To log support calls and document their outcome to facilitate the resolution of common queries
- To pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls
- To perform upgrades, new installations and carry out routine procedures on existing PC’s
- To install, configure and maintain operating systems to agreed standards
- Managing all existing Microsoft 365 products, (including but not limited to; SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Intune, Compliance, Exchange Online)
- Protect infrastructure from cybersecurity, internal and external risks
- Support the network (LAN/WAN) and the virtual Hyper-V environment
- Administration of network switches, routings, VLAN’s and VPN’s
- Troubleshooting system, server and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware and software faults
- Provides technical support in the successful introduction and implementation of the Groups ERP system – Dynamics 365
- Provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the Group, including multiple global sites
- To install, configure and maintain operating systems and server equipment to agreed standard
- Flexibility required for out of standard hours working
- To provide at all times a professional, courteous and rapid response to individual users
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with all Staff Globally in the Group
- Actively participate in orientation and training programs
- Appraise and present technologies
- Work in conjunction with the IT Development team to ensure a high standard of support is available to the company and that day-to-day operations are not interrupted
- As required you may be expected to travel to other company global sites
- To undertake such other work as may be assigned which is consistent with the nature of the job
- Third level IT related qualification, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar support/technical role
- Experience of Delivering and Supporting Office 365 Technologies
- Proficient in the use of Active Directory and Windows Operating Systems
- Management of Hyper-V Environment
- Maintaining and Setup of Network switches, routings, VLAN’s and VPN’s
- Firewall Technology (Fortinet)
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.