Human Resources Manager
We are working with one of the largest Synthetic and Recycled Fiber producers/suppliers in North America. The company has been in business for over 50 years and due to growth is looking for a Human Resources Manager in their NW South Carolina manufacturing location.
• Collaborate with management team to support and drive the company’s mission, vision and values
• Develop/drive strategic HR plans and policies: benefits, safety, training, recruitment/retainment, compensation, and payroll functions, etc.
• Consults with business leaders on talent, leadership, business strategy/ transformation, organizational development and effectiveness, diversity & inclusion, workforce optimization and change management
• Leads and implements business specific projects and initiatives to deliver on specific business requirements and outcomes
• Guide and evaluate the work of plant human resources in manufacturing location
• Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies; reengineer processes to ensure efficiencies
• Ensure all policies and procedures comply with legal regulations and human resource best practices
• Collaborate with and coach managers at all levels
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4+ years of HR experience including benefits, safety, training, recruitment, employee relations/retainment, payroll assistance
• Experience with manufacturing operations
• Knowledge or experience with US legal regulations and human resource best practices
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.