We have an ISO 9001 certified, 75+ year, and growing company that is a supplier to a diverse textile market. Products (mostly domestic) include military & tactical, medical, and commercial fabrics, narrow fabrics, and numerous trims. Due to continuous growth, the company is looking for a Quality Manager to be based in their northern Ohio facility. The position will have supervision responsibilities of 2+ QA professionals and will report to the COO.
The company is offering a competitive salary, full benefits including 401K match and tuition assistance. Relocation assistance will be provided.
- Process & procedure establishment
- Monitor and report on KPI’s
- QA/QC documentation management
- ISO 9001 process maintenance
- Vendor partners and outside lab oversight with ability to resolve issues in a timely manner, keeping long-term/mutually beneficial partnerships in mind
- Work with production and operations teams
- 5-10 years of Quality experience
- Textile background (woven and knit fabrics, narrow fabrics, and trims)
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- MS Office Suite proficiency with strong Excel skillset
- ERP, QA systems, and Salesforce experience preferred
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.