Architectural Design Manager
We are working with an incredible client where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit. They are a successful privately-held, international
company, headquartered in the U.S., and a leader in their segment selling to the Commercial Market Segment.
The role we are searching to fill is an Architectural Design Manager for the Northern California region. In this role, you will develop and manage a network of architects, designer/architects, contractors and
building owners to drive sales growth through the specifying process.
• Execute a strategic plan within the territory that utilizes internal and external resources to maximize sales through new relationships, presentations and meetings within the entire design
and construction process
• Pursue commercial projects relentlessly from inception to completion
• Prospect for new architectural contacts and other key influencers within the sales chain, driving increased revenue
• Conduct educational sessions on glass technology with Architects, Fabricators and other key influencers
• Effectively present the product line to various organizational levels and expertise
• Participate in industry organizations
• Make 12-15 calls weekly on architects, fabricators and other influencers in the commercial construction channel
• Track projects utilizing CRM system
The right candidate MUST be located in Northern California (Sacramento, San Francisco or Oakland and surrounding areas)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.