Vice President, Human Resources
We are looking for a Vice President, Human Resources who will work with the leadership team to support the company’s mission, vision and values and provide strategic HR plans for a growing organization. Our client is a well-established global textile manufacturing leader. They are diversified in multiple industries with a substantial client portfolio.
- Collaborate with management team to support and drive the company’s mission, vision and values
- Develop strategic HR plans and policies: recruitment, training, compensation etc.
- Facilitates organization and leadership development efforts, working with leaders to identify and address root causes of human resources issues
- Must build relationships as a business partner, change agent, and member of the line leadership staff
- Consults with business leaders on talent, leadership, business strategy/ transformation, organizational development and effectiveness, diversity & inclusion, workforce optimization and change management
- Benchmarks the marketplace to identify and leverage best practices / trends to influence the business and support the HR agenda
- Leads and implements business specific projects and initiatives to deliver on specific business requirements and outcomes
- Hire, guide and evaluate the work of plant human resources in 5 U.S. locations, 2 locations in Mexico. Manage Benefits/HRIS and payroll functions
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies; re-engineer processes to ensure efficiencies
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and human resource best practices
- Collaborate with and coach managers at all levels
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years of experience in HR managing teams in multiple locations
- Manufacturing or distribution experience strongly preferred. Strong understanding of manufacturing operations
- Travel up to 20% to plant locations
- 725 global employees
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.