Production Manager, Synthetics
Our client is a near $1B Global Company. They design and manufacture specialty engineered Non-woven Filtration Media, Advanced Technical Materials, Industrial Thermal Insulating Solutions, and Thermal and Acoustical Barriers for heat abatement and sound dampening applications. They serve a number of markets with the majority of products sold to original equipment manufacturers and tier-one suppliers.
We are searching for an experienced Production Manager responsible for the safe and effective utilization of operations resources. Manages and coordinates all aspects of production planning and execution of the manufacturing schedules for the Meltblown and related converting operations, while ensuring compliance with EH&S. This role requires a high percentage of time to be to be spent on the manufacturing floor determining performance firsthand, engaging with employees on issues and continuous improvement ideas.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Required for Consideration as a Candidate:
- BS in Science, Engineering, or related field or experience
- 5+years’ experience in a related production environment in a similar industry, including three years managing staff, programs, and budgets
- Experience in polymer processing, film, or related nonwovens industries and working with lean manufacturing principles
Additional Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Green or Black Belt certified
- One to three years of working experience with ISO: 9001
- Project Management skills
- High level of business acumen
- Work in a continuous manufacturing process, preferably with a composite forming machine
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.