Our client is a near $1B Global Company. They design and manufacture specialty engineered Non-woven Filtration Media, Advanced Technical Materials, Industrial Thermal Insulating Solutions, and Thermal and Acoustical Barriers for heat abatement and sound dampening applications. They serve a number of markets with the majority of products sold to original equipment manufacturers and tier-one suppliers.
We are searching for an experienced Process Engineer to be the responsible “owner” for the equipment and methods utilized in assigned area(s). The Process Engineer ensures the effective use, control, and maintenance of process equipment and clear, concise, accurate process and procedure documentation based on best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives Continuous Improvement of equipment capability and effectiveness as well as operational procedures to ensure improvement in Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost
- Controls the content and management of changes to process equipment, product BOM / Routings, and operational instructions and procedures
- Develops and documents effective operational procedures that are established as “Standard Work” for optimal operational performance
- Works closely with Quality Manager, Manufacturing Supervisors, and Maintenance to monitor quality and process performance. Initiate’s corrective and preventive actions to minimize unplanned downtime or resolve process or material issues
- Primary “technical resource” to support operational managers and supervisors. Ensures that a disciplined engineering approach is utilized to document and resolve problems in assigned area, based on effective root cause analysis
- Responsible for identification, acquisition and implementation of capital resource projects in assigned area(s)
- Ensure Environmental, Health and Safety regulatory compliance for equipment and procedures in assigned area(s)
- Will actively engage in Lean Management by encouraging, participating in, and supporting the Lean Six Sigma culture and tools
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Required for Consideration as a Candidate (If a degree is required it must be from an accredited institution):
- BS in Engineering or similar technical discipline
- Strong verbal, written, analytic and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years of experience in the web handling, synthetics, extrusion, paper making, nonwovens or continuous process manufacturing industry or related field
Additional Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Lean six sigma Green Belt Certification or equivalent
- Control’s logic and programming, AutoCAD or similar
- Formal project management training
- Converting, Laminating and Meltblown experience
- Experience in Roll Goods & Continuous Process manufacturing
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.