Plant Manager, Fiber Extrusion
Our client is a well-known leader and pioneer in the use of Nonwoven Needlepunch Fabrics and Specialty Extruded Fibers in an ever-expanding number of environments and circumstances. Using state-of-the-art, computerized production they are unrivaled in their ability to efficiently and effectively design, manufacture, convert, package, and distribute a vast array of products worldwide. Driven by innovation they are not your typical manufacturing company!
We are searching for a Plant Manager in Fiber Extrusion. You will plan, direct and control all activities of Fiber Extrusion operations consisting of 50M pounds of fiber extrusion capacity with approx. 55-70 associates with 4 production managers and full technical and maintenance staff on-site. This operation supports fiber requirements for company operations and direct outside sales. Ideally, they would like an enthusiastic leader with strong communication skills and likes to think outside the box. There is great growth opportunity with this team!
Essential Job Functions:
- Integrated with Senior Leadership team participating in overall Business Strategy development
- Drives profitable growth
- Dynamic leader who can act as change agent on our LEAN journey
- Ensures Fiber operations is acting with synergy with in total site
- Develops Fiber metrics consistent with business performance objectives and HOSHIN initiatives
- Accountable and responsible for Safety, Quality and Productivity of Fiber Operations
- Staffing: Hiring/Training/Retention responsibilities
- Troubleshooting equipment and production issues
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and JD Edwards
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and basic arithmetic
- Ability to read and interpret complex documentation
- Previous leadership experience in a technical or manufacturing environment
- Extensive Leadership background is highly valued
- Extrusion and fiber manufacturing a huge plus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.