Our client is a world-leader in the design, accelerated prototyping, and manufacture of wet-laid nonwovens in filtration, friction, and custom designed composite webs. For 200 years companies have turned to their knowledge, technology and expertise to increase sales and profitability by helping launch technologically advanced, structurally sound products and processes for wet-laid substrates and solvent based saturated media.
We are searching for an Account Manager who will serve as their Technologies sales leader to drive customer strategy and lead the cross-business account team in generating growth and value creation for the customer and the company. The Account Manager leads with strategic customers who fall into specific product categories. To effectively accomplish this, the Manager must develop account strategies; translate strategies into tactical plans and prioritized opportunities; provide guidance and alignment to the team; and lead engagement with the customer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively utilize consultative selling processes to increase share of wallet and generate mutual growth with new and existing products
- Build and lead the cross functional account teams. Provide day-to-day support, direction, and coaching of account team members
- Ensure that the Interaction Plans for all account team members are maintained and executed in alignment with the Account Strategy
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferred, relevant past experience will be considered
- 5+ years of commercial experience
- Experience developing and executing large account strategies with cross functional team members
- Marketing or product management experience in addition to sales experience is preferred
- Experience in the Composites, Media & Paper and Related Industries strongly preferred
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.