Customer Service Representative & Bilingual Customer Service Representative
We are working with a global leader and manufacturer of Woven & Nonwoven Geosynthetic fabrics. A fantastic company to work for with excellent benefits and annual revenues exceeding $500M.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative and a Bilingual (English & Spanish – verbal and written) Customer Service Representative with at least 3 years of experience from a manufacturing organization. This position is based approximately 1-hour NE of Atlanta, near the Braselton Georgia area and will report to the Customer Experience Manager. This is a salaried position with a salary range from $40K to $45K depending on experience. Also offers 10% bonus opportunity and includes full benefits.
• Strengthen customer relationship and add value to the customer
• Order management for assigned sales regions
• Work with DocuNav GeoDocs – paperless system
• Ownership from order entry to invoicing
• Educating customers on company and process
• Customer follow-up on ship dates, delays, inventory, back orders, order status, etc.
• Handle blanket and regular orders
• Change orders
• Handle international shipping documents – coordinating with freight forwarder, providing cost and delivery information, and export documentation
• Complaint resolution
• Debits, Credits, and RGA – updating customer on status
• Handling telephone calls regardless of region, market, or product
• Assisting Sales team with customer requests – samples, data, etc.
• Customer Management:
o Maintain customer relationships
o Maintenance of customer and ship location information, contact information, freight preferences, pricing, etc.
• Monthly rotation of Live Chat
• Back up other Customer Service Representatives
• At least 3 years of Customer Service Rep. experience with a manufacturing organization
• Computer savvy, proficiency with MS Office Suite, ability to work in multiple software/systems in paperless environment, document management skills
• Export document knowledge required for the Bilingual Customer Service Representative position
• Must show a stable work history – at least 3 years stints with companies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.