Nonwovens Engineer II
Our client truly knows their greatest asset is their people. They provide competitive pay and benefits such as Health, Dental and Vision that start when you do; and for your future, a generous 401(k) matching program and tuition assistance. With millions of square feet of Global Manufacturing and Distribution space and 2,500 worldwide associates they are a world leader in producing Wet Wipes, creating Wipes for just about anything that requires cleaning, sanitizing or disinfecting.
We have an exciting new search for an experienced Nonwovens Engineer II! The purpose of this role is to lead business critical activities relating to the development and commercialization of nonwoven wet wipe products.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Develop, test and validate nonwoven fibers and new technologies for use in personal care and or surface cleaning wet wipe product applications in support of Private Label and Branded initiatives
- Lead technical aspects on assigned projects through the product development process as key R&D representative, working cross-functionally with Marketing, Consumer Insights, Regulatory, Legal and Operations
- Work independently to coordinate required technical testing and experiments in support of assigned projects and report/share results and findings to key project stakeholders
- BS in Science or Engineering (Chemistry, Material Science, Textiles and or related fields) required. MS a plus
- Strong scientific principles (statistical analysis, Design of Experiments, Problem solving, root cause analysis)
- Understanding of nonwovens, nonwovens manufacturing processes and the nonwovens supply chain
- Previous experience of nonwovens used in personal care or surface cleaning products is a plus
- Strong understanding of the product development process from concept ideation to launch
- 3-5 years of experience in a nonwovens technical function or related technical function (technical textiles, fibers, etc.) with an understanding of the materials and processes within the nonwoven and wipes supply chain
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.