eCommerce Sales Support
This highly respected US company has been in business for over 70 years selling Home Goods to the top retailers in the country. Of course, they have a strong presence online as well. They offer stylish products in multiple categories for the home. Base salary + Benefits and work from home is possible.
Strong understanding and comprehension of competitor landscapes and competitor site capabilities (navigation and filtering offerings from industry leaders).
• Execute end to end product setup on various Business-to-Consumer & Direct-to-Consumer platforms, including but not limited to product imagery, QA/compliance details and key product attributes
• Maintain eCommerce ‘blueprint’ housing all master item details across every major platform including but not limited to Amazon, Walmart.com, HD.com & BBB.com
• Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Creative to assist with the schedule of product launches and on-site presentation/features
• Execute weekly site walk-throughs to quality check customer journey & provide analysis on key product detail pages for the purposes of executing improvements to the customer experience as it relates to pricing, navigation, customer feedback/reviews, attributes & product positioning
• Assist Marketing in overseeing category reshoots to achieve continuity across all platforms for the purposes of developing expanded brand content & A+ detail pages
• Work with 3rd party agencies and buying partners on project management and daily maintenance needs and structured promotional/project plans, troubleshooting setup backlogs where necessary
• Utilize platform digital health scores/analytics to execute informed recommendations intended to optimize site experience, support key merchandising strategies and ultimately increase conversion/sales
• Strategize with Marketing monthly on promotional calendar activity
• Support Marketing in the development & distribution of companywide KPI reporting metrics/analysis across all platforms
• Assist with Social Media & Sales support tasks
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and able to manipulate large data set
• Experience in e-commerce and/or retail
• Strong organization skills can manage time appropriately to complete tasks and can work independently to get tasks done efficiently and with little oversight
• Can execute detail-oriented tasks but also keep the customer experience and company impact top of mind in all tasks
• Team player with agile and fast-paced mindset, can quickly and effectively re-prioritize daily tasks based on changing business needs
• Experience with project management and ownership of projects from start to finish
• Straightforward in ability to communicate, verbal and written, with different members of the organization and can follow up persistently to secure desired outcome and keep team updated of
progress and status of various projects
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or Retail
• 2+ years of experience in a support function or e-commerce role a plus
• Highly motivated/self-starter with a sense of ownership, willingness to learn, high degree of curiosity and desire to succeed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.