Junior Account Manager
This global activewear company was established 35+ years ago. Key company objectives for years have been identifying the environmental impact of their factories as well as sourcing sustainable fibers and materials with reliable certifications. IN THE OFFICE.
We are looking for a Junior or Assistant Sales Manager with 2+ years of experience in merchandise planning or account management.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Walmart experience is a plus
- Must have some experience in Retail Math as well as Excel, Microsoft Office and Word
- Strong analytically and have great problem-solving skills
- This Junior or Assistant Sales Manager will provide key insights within categories across the private label account for Walmart
- Responsible for finding opportunities to increase sales and ensure processes are being followed
IN THE OFFICE.
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.