Our client provides a full range of Medical/Personal Care Products for both Retail and Institutional markets. With both Manufacturing and Distribution facilities they are looking forward to strong growth and market expansion.
We are searching for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join a thriving growing team! Overall duties are to plan, organize and control increased productivity projects from concept stages through production cycles in order to optimize profit and meeting marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives. Investigate current operations practices and scope, develop and implement changes that will improve operational productivity.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical systems efficiently and effectively
- Initiate, oversee, and maintain standardized maintenance systems and methodologies across the plant to include preventive maintenance, parts procurement, machine troubleshooting, and documentation
- Initiate investigation activity and troubleshoot problems in processing; discover causes of non-conformance, i.e., slow throughput, poor quality and/or unsafe design
- Develop & maintain accurate data on machine & equipment performance. Support all facets of internal manufacturing operations with emphasis on improving productivity through higher efficiencies, reduced scrap & optimized labor
- Provide coaching, training, and direction to develop line support strategies that improve mechanical and electrical reliability
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and to lead cross-functional teams to achieve plant goals
- Plan and lead the implementation of projects
- Some travel will be required including some international travel
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline (Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering)
Relevant Work Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
Additional Work Experience:
- Intermediate skill levels in technical writing, R & D, and experimental design
- Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint & Microsoft Word
- ERP systems knowledge
- CAD experience.
- 3 years of experience within a high-speed manufacturing environment
- Experience in Nonwovens, Pulp and Paper Industry or Diaper/Personal Care/Incontinence Manufacturing is Preferred
- Capital project execution and management
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.