Center of Excellence Leader, Energy
Our client is on track to be a billion-dollar company in the next couple of years. They are a global leader in their field with manufacturing facilities around the world and are in search for a high-level Center of Excellence Leader, Energy to join their team.
The Center of Excellence Leader is an expert in the field of energy. You would be responsible for developing standards, best practices, and identifying projects to reduce the company’s energy footprint in terms of MMBTU per ton of finished production. You would also be responsible for overseeing the energy projects at all sites and for auditing all sites for compliance to company standards in the area of energy efficiency. The Energy COE will manage the network of mill energy leads to ensure that the company delivers year over year energy reduction.
- Identification of Energy Savings Projects and their execution where necessary throughout the company
- Responsible for overseeing the maintenance of records on energy consumption and reporting results to upper management
- Establishing standards for Energy Equipment and Procedures
- Support the effort at all sites towards ISO50001 certification as the company’s energy platform
- Auditing of individual sites as necessary to ensure best practices and procedures are being followed, as well as to help identify areas where efficiency can be improved
- Individual is expected to stay up to date with the latest technology available for the reduction in Energy consumption
- Individual is expected to have an understanding of the latest rules and regulations as it relates to energy consumption and possible rebates that would be available to the company
- Resource for the mills when they have ideas or problems in the area of energy management
- Provide training and literature to the energy network on the latest technologies or opportunities
- Must be able to work in the mills and follow all pertinent safety regulations. This includes but is not limited to safety glasses, safety shoes, hard hats, etc.
- Understanding of the safety rules as it relates to the management of outside contractors.
- Must be able to work in an ITAR controlled mill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or higher
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the areas of energy capital projects and energy management
- Ability to work with operators and mill personnel to solve problems related to energy management
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.