Assistant Category Manager
Do you want to work in a dynamic, global work environment? Are you interested in understanding consumer trends & needs, and creating products that serve large global consumer brands? Do you enjoy working collaboratively with other professionals and functions? Our client manufactures Nonwovens as Roll Goods for Wipes and other applications. Their vision is to be the frontrunner for Nonwovens innovation & sustainability. The end products made of their Nonwovens are present in people’s daily life worldwide.
We are looking for an Assistant Category Manager to join a Global Marketing & Category Management team with multifunctional members that develops new, differentiated products in the competitive nonwovens industry.
Your main areas of responsibility in the job will be:
- Leading and owning your category and creating strategy and vision for it (Professional/Workplace & Medical)
- Developing and driving actionable and measurable Business Plans (incl. marketing, sales and new product development) to implement the strategy
- Owning the product portfolio, pricing and innovation pipeline for the category
- Analyzing business performance in the given markets
- Gathering & analyzing market and consumer insights and trends in your category
- Have accountability of creating marketing & sales support materials
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in B2C or B2B category/product management
- Bachelor’s required, preferable in Marketing or Business. Master’s a plus
- Innovative, consumer and customer driven mindset
- Analytical, systematic and structured mindset
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Creative thinker and problem solver skills, with ability to manage & drive projects
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office (especially with PowerPoint and Excel)
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.