Fabric Process Engineer
This US owned Textile Mill has been in business for 50+ years and has multiple sites across the Southeast and Northeast. They mostly do upholstery and industrial textiles. Excellent reputation in the marketplace and are here for the long haul. Quality company with Quality people. Solid Benefits. Looking for a Fabric Process Engineer – position located in North Western South Carolina.
Desired Background: 5-10 years of textile manufacturing experience that is weaving focused. Technical degree that is textile specific is preferred. Need a Doer, not a delegator.
• Develop and maintain productivity metrics to drive department performance
• Ownership of focused improvement efforts on the Fabric side in the areas of safety, quality and cost/productivity
• Ownership of focused improvement efforts targeting equipment reliability and downtime reduction in prep and weaving maintenance
Developmental/Longer Term Responsibilities:
• Weaving technical resource responsible for root cause analysis of weaving issues that affect production as well as working with the design group to ensure the “manufacturability” of new styles
• Familiarity and ownership of programs such as EAT, Jomar (maintenance and sampling), and TPM
• Technical resource and potential project manager for capital projects and expansions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.