R&D Lab Technician
We are working with a leading international personal hygiene group in the baby care, feminine hygiene, and adult care markets for consumers, retailers, institutional and private health care providers in over 15 countries. The company has dozens of facilities and brands, with Billions in annual revenue. The company is rapidly expanding and offers a VERY competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits including relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
The company has a need for an R&D Lab Technician located north of Winston-Salem and Greensboro, NC and will report to the Lab Manager.
- Obtains and provides reliable information resulting from the lab analysis applied to disposable products and raw materials of internal and competitor products
- Obtains and provided reliable information from consumer testing
- Supports all claims driven by technical lab analysis demonstration
- Supports the manufacturing of prototypes
- Supports the technical confirmation of current and new methodologies
Main Responsibilities and Key Tasks:
- Analyses the line of products, project samples, prototypes, and competitor products
- Analyses raw material samples
- Supports validation of new products and raw materials and improvements through internal processes and FTR validation
- Supports validation of new methodologies and method standardization
- Participates in creation of instruction methods and training
- Technical engineering, industrial technician or equivalent lab work experience
- Solid knowledge of disposable absorbent products, lab test methodologies, competitor benchmarking
- Basic English and advanced Spanish fluency
- 2+ years of lab experience and home use test methodologies
- Solid knowledge of all types of disposable absorbent products, raw materials, diaper usage
- Baby, Adult, and Femcare experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.