Project & Resource Manager
We are working with a leading international personal hygiene group in the baby care, feminine hygiene, and adult care markets for consumers, retailers, institutional and private health care providers in over 15 countries. The company has dozens of facilities and brands, with Billions in annual revenue. The company is rapidly expanding and offers a VERY competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits including relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
The company has a need for a Project and Resource Manager located north of Winston-Salem and Greensboro, NC and will report to the Vice President of Product Development.
- Manages the overall people resources for the product development team
- Drives the business alignment and communication on priority setting within the regional project portfolio and the priority versus other business priorities in cooperation with the global and regional counterparts
- Creates and maintains a comprehensive project portfolio overview (including status) towards commercial and operational functions
- Responsible for creating general view on time usage per project type (standard processes)
Main Responsibilities and Key Tasks:
- Multi category focus (Baby/Adult/Feminine Care & Packaging) for the Americas region
- Creates and maintains the overall project portfolio view for R&D projects (towards commercial and operations) in alignment with R&D, Engineering, Operations, Procurement, Commercial, etc.
- Drives priority establishment in the overall project portfolio and full alignment with the business (sales, operations, supply chain, etc.)
- Sets up structural governance and assesses new opportunities. Align with the global resource management counterpart on implementation in assigned region/s
- Maintain high level status overview on all projects
- Assign R&D resources to each project in alignment with the Head of Product Development / Head of Design / Head of Product Innovation / Head of Packaging Development. Support each in project planning and management
- Safeguard set resources for each project
- Controls and plans the overall available FTE resources vs needs
- Set up and implementation of project planning process and methodology in alignment with counterparts
- Creates and maintains the overall project portfolio view for R&D projects including forward focused reporting and playing active role in maintaining committed delivery dates
- Master’s Degree (university or equivalent experience) in engineering or sciences
- Solid knowledge of planning tools, project management, and resource management
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- 2+ years in project environment
- 2+ years in a planning role
- 2+ years in multi-cultural / international environment
- Solid knowledge of all types of disposable absorbent products, raw materials, and production processes
- Baby, Adult, and Femcare experience
- Branded, private label, and other contract manufacturing product development is helpful
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.