Plant Product Manager
We are working with a leading international personal hygiene group in the baby care, feminine hygiene, and adult care markets for consumers, retailers, institutional and private health care providers in over 15 countries. The company has dozens of facilities and brands, with Billions in annual revenue. The company is rapidly expanding and offers a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits including relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
The company has a need for a Plant Product Manager located north of Winston-Salem and Greensboro, NC and will report to the Supply Chain Manager in their new facility.
This position with effectively lead new products introduction into the manufacturing process reaching revenue projected, contributing competitive position and market share of the Group with adequate use of working capital.
- Determine projects scope and objectives assigning roles and responsibilities within the Mexico plant
- Outline budget based on scope of work and resource requirements as well as tracking costs to deliver project on budget
- Lead the Mexico operations and supply team in phase-in/phase-out execution process in a manner that cost for leftover products and materials are at minimum as possible
- Lead the team responsible to update and develop packaging specifications for new/actual products
- Measure project performance to identify critical routes aligning with all teams involved in order to improve timing or adjust timing as needed notifying risks to the company
- Key liaison with different departments in order to keep, retain and improve Mexico plant certifications as: BRC, HACCP, ISO9001; ISO14000, forestal PEFC and FSC; C-TPAT; SA-8000, etc.
- Is capable of leading teams to intensively address issues, possesses a basic understanding of when to escalate, identifies risks and the creation of mitigation plans
- Provides leadership in innovation through the application of lean manufacturing principles
- Lead a team of 2 direct reports (New Product Coordinator and a Packaging Developer)
- Responsible for internal & external communication of new products
- Lead the team to analyze opportunities/risk on new business or projects
- Get accurate and timely cost/price information for ensuring correct decision/support making for sales price
- Bachelor degree as Business Administration, Engineering, with +2 years of experience in project management and new product development process
- Computer proficiency in the use of: Word, basic accounting, database management, spreadsheets, E-mail – Internet, working with or managing project management tools (example: MS Project, Plan view), MRP systems (Oracle preferred)
- Self-Driven, possess an entrepreneurial spirt and tackles the day-to-day with a sense of urgency
- Leadership, negotiation and effective communication skills
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.