We are working with a well-established (over 120 years) and growing Nonwovens, Lamination, and Foam Manufacturer with a wide variety of products for their global customer base in industries including Acoustic, Automotive, Medical, Consumer Products, Apparel, Hygiene, Packaging, Filtration, Aerospace, Marine & RV, Military, Safety/Fire Protection, etc.
The company is looking for 2 Shift Supervisors to support their growing production based in their facilities north of Charlotte, NC. One position is for the night shift 7PM-7AM Wed-Friday and every other week Wednesday-Saturday. The other position will be for the day shift. The position offers a competitive salary and full benefits.
• Oversee up to 30 employees in the production of nonwoven textile products • Ensure workers have the tools and materials to consistently execute their role
• Ensure quality of goods produced meets customer requirements/standards
• Work with the quality team, plant engineering and production management regarding any non-conformances and assist with corrective actions
• Work with Engineering team regarding new products, work force utilization, production layout, and operational data such as production schedules, maintenance, or machine issues, etc. to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment
• Recommends methods for improving process efficiency and reducing waste of materials
• Confers with management and staff to implement plans and recommendations
• Ensures compliance with all safety rules and requirements
• Assures good housekeeping and workplace organization are established and maintained
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years’ experience, preferably with textile and nonwovens manufacturing experience
• Verbal communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of an organization
• Computer literacy in MS Office applications
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.