Fast growing consumer products manufacturer with global customer base is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor in their facility North East of Atlanta, GA. Benefits include 401K, Group Medical/Dental/Vision, PTO, company paid life insurance, ST and LT disability insurance.
The Warehouse Supervisor supports the Supply Chain leadership with the day-to-day management of the warehouse operation and associated processes/procedures. Develops and maintains a clear and scalable logistics strategy to support the accelerated growth of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise warehouse staff and daily activities
- Manages, evaluates, and reports on warehouse productivity
- Tracks and coordinates the receipt, storage and delivery of goods and materials
- Checks orders, items received, inventory and deliveries for accuracy
- Maintains records, reports relevant information, and prepares any necessary documentation
- Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
- Review and control workflow, staffing and space requirements, layouts and action plans to ensure goals related to efficiency, productivity, and customer satisfaction are met
- Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products and ensure efficient delivery of products
- Ensures basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations
- Coordinates and maintains warehouse equipment
- Communicates and coordinates with other departments and customers
- Creates relevant standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Responsible for warehouse inventory accuracy, cycle counts, and root cause analysis of discrepancies
- High School Diploma/GED required, Degree in business, management, logistics, or supply chain preferred
- 5+ years’ experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management
- SAP Experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.