We are working with a Leading International Personal Hygiene group in the Baby Care, Feminine Hygiene, and Adult Care markets for Consumers, Retailers, Institutional and Private Health Care providers in over 15 countries. The company has dozens of facilities and brands, with billions in annual revenue. The company is rapidly expanding and offers a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits including relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
The company has a need for a Demand Analyst located north of Atlanta, GA and will report to the Demand Manager.
The Demand Analyst will work in a company’s supply chain to utilize analytical, marketing, and sales data to estimate future product demands. They will develop an effective forecast model by paying attention to industry trends and demand patterns. They will monitor and report essential changes to sales forecasts, business strategies, and budgets. They will support company management with risk assessment and activities to help mitigate the risk and propose and implement solutions that accurately improve demand forecasts.
The Demand Analyst will conduct merchandising project reviews looking for their promotional effectiveness and perform competitive pricing analysis and review of merchandising strategy. They will manage and prioritize steps for execution, inventory, or shipments based on customer specifications and available parts. They will create and generate statistical forecasts using historical data, seasonality, and variability metrics and coordinate logistics to deliver launch products and support marketing materials.
• Expertise creating marketing collateral and strategic demand generation campaigns
• Lead monthly sales and operations planning meetings with marketing/sales
• Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns including paid ads, email, webinar, and SEM
• Monitor forecast and safety stock levels, and adjust accordingly
• Review item forecasts for new, existing, and discontinued products
• Courtesy and tact to ensure effective and efficient solutions
• Prioritize production based on supply chain deficits, product demand and sales forecasts
• Monitor product costing with sales/marketing at the item level for all categories
• Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
• Evaluate, select, and manage outside vendors that contribute to demand creation and field marketing programs
• Able to analyze data and construct reports to evaluate campaign success
• Update order quantities, delivery dates and cost in compliance with proper authorizations
• Provide actionable data analysis to support business cases for demand plans using data-driven methods
• Work with cross functional teams to support sales and finance team in revenue attainment
• Provide KPI‘s reports for internal and external use
• Analyze the forecast accuracy and service level
• Analyze post-promotion effects and seasonality
• Establish customer collaboration contacts
• Analyze and review the forecast models in order to use the best fit model
• Collaborate with Production, Customer Service, Sales, Supply Chain, Accounting, Suppliers
• Minimum of three years’ experience in demand planning or a forecasting role
• 2-4 years business experience with a $50 million+ consumer packaged goods company, with 1-3 years’ experience in demand analytics or supply chain analytics
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 2-4 years of supply chain experience
• Experience with CPAP desirable
• Manufacturing and/or Distribution experience/exposure
• Detail-oriented; develops effective tools to manage flow of information to ensure that potential issues or problems are not overlooked
• High standard of performance
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Team-oriented with excellent communication skills
• Ability to influence others to meet timelines and commitments
• Self-starter who is comfortable in a small office environment “wearing many hats”
• SAP and ERP system experience desired
• A leader and critical thinker with an eye for continuous improvement
• Demonstrated business acumen and decision-making skills
• Fluent in statistics, spreadsheets, and root cause analysis
• Skilled at time management and negotiation
• Ability to speak Spanish desired
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multitask efficiently
• Knowledge of logistics software
• Great communication skills
• Critical thinking abilities
• Problem solving skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.