This is a well-established Global Manufacturer that is on track to be a billion-dollar company in the next couple of years. Amazing vacation policy!
The Site Manager is responsible for overseeing all operations and staff in the Plant from receipt of order to final shipment. Use of lean methodology to continuously improve the mill processes is also a primary part of the position. The incumbent is expected to lead the mill to successfully achieve objectives. Additionally, the Site Manager is responsible for the development and execution of the site plan that includes all corporate buildings and grounds.
- Leads efforts in the areas of Safety, Lean, Housekeeping, Productivity, Service, Quality, and Employee Engagement
- Coordinate’s growth strategies between the mill and other functional areas such as sales, marketing, and R&D
- Responsible for the productive use of all assets
- Works with other functions on items such as new products, new processes and supply chain management as it relates to plant operations
- Prioritizes and manages the capital budget for the mill
- Sets standards and expectations for all departments in the mill
- Works directly with customers on quality and service-related issues
- Develops and executes plans for the site
- Develops direct reports for next level assignments
- Works with the team to develop goals and execute plans
- Directly oversees the quality system for the plant functioning as the management representative
- Leadership by example: Needs to be able to perform many of the functions in the plant
- BS in Engineering
- 5 – 10 Years’ Experience Managing in a Continuous Manufacturing Environment
- Six Sigma/Lean Experience
- Previous experience in union environment required
- Excellent computer skills including use of Minitab, Excel, Word, Oracle, and Outlook
- Working Knowledge of ISO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.