This position is responsible for supporting the talent acquisition, relocation, immigration and onboarding of our client’s key Human Capital at their US headquarters location. Working with HR Business Partners and using input from the annual Organization Development Planning Process, the Recruiter will assist in the development of staffing plans and coordinate the staffing activities at Company headquarters. The recruiter will play a key role in the continuous improvement efforts connected with acquiring top talent, improving the speed of hiring, reducing talent acquisition costs, and management of outside vendors for immigration and relocation services. Will also be key contributor in implementation of Workday Recruiting module.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work with department leaders to determine talent needs and accurately promote the required specifications of the position
- Administer the Open Position Requisition process on a global basis
- Responsible for internal job postings, refers qualified candidates for interviews and coordinates the process
- Handles onboarding of new hires and coordination of new hire experience
- Designs, develops, and maintains recruiting process and metrics to track corporate recruiting performance
- Key contributor and project manager of Workday Recruiting module
- Leads relocation and immigration activities
Education and Experience:
- BS in Business or Human Resources
- 3-5 years recruiting experience, preferably with professional staff
- Previous experience with Workday strongly preferred
- Knowledge or past use of a web-based applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Strong organizational skills. Able to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.