This is a US Owned, Home Fashions company that is part of a larger organization. They have been a leader in the industry for over 25 years and are currently focused on the home Textiles/Bedding marketplace. Strong base salary plus 20% bonus, full benefits with 401K, and relocation assistance. Monday through Friday operation with 1st and 2nd shifts, occasional overtime work on Saturdays and closed on Sunday.
They have a plant in northern North Carolina and are looking for a top-notch Plant Manager working in a High-Volume production facility, making finished products for the major retailers.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Strong leader with coaching and mentoring leadership style
- At least 10 years in a Plant Manager role
- A background in any type of consumer goods manufacturing – textile/home goods experience preferred, but not required.
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing background required
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- ERP experience, Oracle or SAP
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.