A financially sound and growing Chemical Company, and source for innovative solutions in the areas of Textiles, Polyurethane & Antimicrobials. They are committed to providing quality products and services in order to meet all the requirements of their customers. This company believes that by continuous improvement in all operational areas they will best serve their customers in the quest for excellence.
- Technical leadership of the R&D, applications, and analytical groups
- Link customer requirements to company technical capabilities
- Facilitate commercially viable, new product development through interaction with sales, R&D, sales, customers, regulatory, plant process, costing, and industry organizations
- Optimize process for new project prioritization, scale-up implementation, and commercialization of market launch. Track success rate of commercial success
- Support development of toll manufacturing business operations: cultivation of new customers, development and growth of existing customers, exploration of new customer segments
- Support of sales development in new/underserved market segments: coatings, inks, polyurethane, antimicrobials, photocurable/thermal resins. etc.
- Serve as key contact to industry trade organizations to increase brand exposure
- Manage personnel in compliance with company policies
- Support commitment to excellence in Safety, Health, and Environmental stewardship
- Develop and maintain a culture and environment that supports creativity innovation and product quality
- Regulatory – Assist plant operations and compliance officer
- 10+ years of experience in chemical manufacturing operations
- Organic Chemistry with production experience or Chemical Engineer with organic chemistry background/knowledge
- BS Degree in Organic Chemistry or ChemE, MS or PhD preferred
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience in the coatings market, Inks (graphic inks and the chemistry behind it), Polyurethane, Fiber Optic Cables, Textile experience – not required
- Project Management experience
- Experience taking new technologies into production
- Ability to make presentations internally and to customers
- R&D skills/experience
- MS Office Suite proficiency
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.