This exciting Performance Tactical Uniform business is headquartered in North Carolina. They design and manufacture Performance Apparel for law enforcement and military applications. They sell direct and have a small on-line presence as well.
We have an immediate opening for a Sourcing Manager. This role will be responsible for the purchase and administration of full-package sourced supply chains and also for contracted business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sourced Planning and Scheduling
- Develop and maintain full-pkg sourced production plans, schedules and associated capacity reservations
- Establish and maintain profiles for sourced supplier capabilities, lead times, product compliance, social compliance, etc.
- Purchase Order Management
- Some Product Development Project Management
- Issue, acknowledge and maintain purchase orders, delivery dates and other contractual obligations/commitments with suppliers
- Monitor and troubleshoot production delivery issues
- Supplier-Partner Management
- Develop and document contingency plan(s) for each supply chain & supplier
We are looking for a local NC candidate only with experience in Apparel Supply Chain Operations. We will consider both candidates with management experience and those that are looking for the next step in their career responsibilities
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.