Senior Operations Manager
We are working with a leading and growing manufacturer and supplier of Nylon and Polyester fiber for US and international customers in a variety of industries including Footwear, Apparel, Medical, Military, Aerospace, Industrial, and Automotive products. US production made of 100% US made raw materials for Domestic and International customers. The company has a need for a Senior Operations Manager in their North Carolina facility.
- Responsible for all plant operations
- Oversight of Manufacturing including chip storage and processing, melt spinning/extrusion, drawing and winding operation
- Warehouse, shipping/receiving, inventory management
- Project Management
- Development of new processes and procedures to improve efficiencies, reduce waste, improve/maintain quality and customer satisfaction
- Support continuous improvement initiatives, efficiency improvements, KPI improvements
- P&L management including monitoring of costs and cost savings initiatives
- Quality management
- support new product initiatives
- KPI management
- Capital project leadership
- 4-year degree and 10+ years of experience in man-made fiber extrusion operations/manufacturing
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing experience is a plus
- History of operational improvement success and Operations leadership roles
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.