Our client is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Unmatched global capabilities, sustainability leadership, and deep innovation expertise serve their customers of all sizes around the world.
We are searching for an experienced Quality Manager to join this thriving team in North Carolina. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of quality assurance practices and procedures within the site with a team of 9 direct reports.
• Ensure compliance to all safety policies and procedures. Establish, support and maintain a “safety first” culture
• Plan, organize, and direct the quality function to ensure the most effective return on assets
• Interact regularly with Frontline Leaders and production employees to provide direction and leadership
• Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure alignment with company strategic initiatives and core values
• Supervise QA personnel
• Interface with and frequently visit customer sites to build relationships and understand customer requirements
• Initiate plans and processes to minimize costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, and materials
• Ensure compliance with all government regulatory requirements
• Maintains statistically valid quality testing program consistent with industry standards.
• Manages internal and external audit processes
• Ensures that all quality data is compliant with ISO9001:2008
• Uses continuous improvement methods such as Lean and Six Sigma to develop best practices in quality
• BS degree in Quality Management or related field, or equivalent training and experience
• Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
• Six sigma green or black belt preferred
• Certified Quality Manager or Certified Quality Engineer Preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.