Our client was established to improve the manufacturability of composites, especially structures that are too complex for conventional fabrication. For more than 25 years they have been proving their expertise by crafting solutions for even the most challenging projects in aviation, automotive and more!
We are searching for an experienced Production Supervisor to join this growing team with 3+ years’ experience in Meltblown technology. You will improve efficiency, reduce COGS, manufacture first quality goods and generate requisitions to purchase raw materials.
- Safety: Responsible for proper operations resulting in safety of employees, equipment and facility
- Quality: Responsible to run product as per specifications, categorize properly (rewinds and waste), package and store in accordance with plant standards. Monitor total quality assurance system and educate workers.
- Production: Responsible for efficiencies of quantities produced, raw materials used, effective use of personnel, line maintenance of equipment and all record keeping required by the production scheduler. Raw material assurance. Suggest changes in processes. Assist in education of personnel on testing work instructions
- Cost: To run product within cost parameters of original design; be efficient in use of raw materials, labor and machinery; streamline quality testing procedures; establish statistical process control; empower technicians to do more testing; effective use of testing equipment; eliminate redundancy in tests
- Housekeeping: Maintain company standards at all times. Report as directed on standard housekeeping/maintenance procedures. Maintain labs in a clean and orderly fashion
- Communications: Advise other areas and copy management on all times of importance within system. Advise through other shifts. Also responsible for communication of quality objectives, quality policy, customer feedback, customer requirements, and improvement needs
- Employee Relations: Enforce all work rules including safety in accordance with company policy on employee relations and promote awareness of customer requirements, quality objectives, quality policy and customer feedback
- Administration: Responsible for all shift scheduling, discipline, attendance records, liaison with other supervisors and/or office. Assist in maintaining all records of quality assurance; review and update applicable documents
- Responsible for checking/documenting the Vision System on all production lines in addition to handling data created by the Vision System; must also handle general production data with a focus on variation
- Micro-testing (Microbial testing) of USP 61/62 – Preparation and handling of samples to be sent out and interpretation of results received
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.