Our client is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Unmatched global capabilities, sustainability leadership, and deep innovation expertise serve their customers of all sizes around the world.
We are searching for a Process Engineer to join this thriving team in North Carolina. The process engineer is responsible for the continuous improvement of asset productivity and quality through improved process control and capability. The process engineer also leads efforts to troubleshoot quality, material, and process problems and drives improved process control through SOP, material, equipment, and skill development. BS degree in Engineering preferred.
Major responsibilities include:
• Ensure all tasks are performed in a safe manner and compliance with all safety policies and procedures
• Maintains ISO compliant process and quality records
• Regularly interacts with frontline leaders and production employees to provide direction and leadership
• Provides technical expertise to Engineering, Operations, Logistics, Product Development, and Quality to support and improve plant performance
• Plans, executes and documents trial results for process and product development
• Provide support in developing specification for new products
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.