We are working with a global leader in materials, textile manufacturing and innovation process across the automotive, medical, filtration, defense, health and safety and technical solutions. Multiple locations around the globe. This company was founded over 60 years ago. In-house position.
We are looking for a Process Engineer with 2+ years of experience. Engineering degree and textile experience is a plus.
- Will monitor and process metrics for scrap and create reaction plans to lower high scrap products
- Responsible for fabric finishing processes
- Outline new tools and technology to improve processes
- Create capital expense projects to increase existing process capability and or process improvements
- Communicate with Lamination plants for feedback and process issues
- Work with R&D to review products before taken over by Manufacturing
Should have basic computer skills entry/retrieval, spreadsheets and word processing. Knowledge of SPC and CAD. In-house position. On site.
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.