Novelty Yarn Manufacturing Manager
This US owned Textile Mill has been in business for 50+ years and has multiple sites across the Southeast and Northeast. They mostly do upholstery and industrial textiles and have an excellent reputation in the marketplace. Quality company with Quality people and solid benefits. Due to an expansion, the company is opening a novelty yarn manufacturing facility and is looking for a Novelty Yarn Manufacturing Manager in North Carolina.
Responsible for the management of a 40 employee Novelty Yarn Manufacturing function meeting organizational objectives for safety, quality, productivity, and cost. This is to be achieved through the management and optimization of performance in the areas of safety, associate relations, quality, waste control, maintenance, productivity, and deliveries.
This is an opportunity for an individual with significant experience in managing the novelty yarn manufacturing process. You will be an integral part of building and managing this manufacturing facility.
- Experience Requirements: A minimum of 10 years of manufacturing management experience in roles of similar scope. Technical expertise in a specialty yarn manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
- Education Requirements: A Bachelor’s degree in in the fields of Business Administration, Operations Management, Textile Technology, or an equivalent field of study.
- Key Skills: Ability to earn trust, lead, and excel within a high-performance team culture. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Solid command of Microsoft Office software and ability to navigate through various ERP systems. Excellent root cause analysis skills. Ability to balance work focus towards achieving multiple concurrent objectives
- Bachelors or better in Business Administration or related field
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- 10 years: Manufacturing plant management
- 10 years: Novelty yarn manufacturing
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.