Manufacturing and Launch Support Engineer
Our client is a world leading Industrial Textiles business harnessing talent and technology to enhance people’s lives. Their unrivalled global footprint allows them to meet customers’ sourcing needs consistently and quickly across multiple locations. They offer specially engineered Industrial Threads and Yarns that optimize sewing performance.
We are searching for a Manufacturing and Launch Support Engineer for an initial 6-month contract for Industrial Embroidery Thread and Automotive Composites. Temporary accommodations may be offered for ideal candidate.
- Provide short term support for a flawless launch of the new automotive preforms
- Work to develop and share composites manufacturing best practices
- Understand and develop products/technologies which meet the technical requirements of customers/OEM’s
- Provide manufacturing engineering and continuous improvement expertise to improve plant capabilities
- Individual should have automotive manufacturing experience including six sigma training if possible
- Work to develop continuous improvement culture
- Capability to troubleshoot machine and process issues
- BS Mechanical Engineer/Chemical Engineer or related
- 2 or more years Manufacturing Experience, preferred Six Sigma training
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.