This is a globally competitive supplier of Man-Made Polymers and Fibers for the western hemisphere. The company is headquartered in the US with manufacturing facilities in the Carolinas. This a division of a company that is a leader in the petrochemicals and synthetic fibers business group. Very large, stable organization. Great benefits, 401K with a match. Good people on the team. Relocation Assistance.
The Maintenance Manager position is based at one of their facilities in North Carolina. It is a joint venture with a very reputable Carpet Mill. This position will report directly into the site Plant Manager.
- Plan, organize and execute all maintenance related activities to achieve safety, plant uptime and maintenance cost objectives
- Manage turnarounds and schedule shutdowns to effectively perform maintenance activities while minimizing unscheduled downtime
- Coordinate with Project Engineer to execute capital improvement projects
- Identify and implement effective maintenance strategies, tools, and best practices to minimize downtime and optimize maintenance costs
- Effectively utilize site resources to improve uptime and minimize costs
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives and programs
- Professionally manage direct reports (Exempt and Non-Exempt), perform evaluations with feedback and manage career development
- Develop annual budget and manage department cost
- Attend daily and weekly plant operations and business meetings representing maintenance department
- All other duties as assigned and or required
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering or related degree
- At least 10 years of experience in industrial/manufacturing environment with a minimum of 3 years in maintenance leadership role
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated, organized and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Results oriented – ability to translate key area and business needs into the right priorities and actions
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.