Our client is a leading global provider of engineered solutions & advanced materials. From their origins as paper-making experts during the Renaissance to their cutting-edge technologies that solve today’s modern business challenges, they have consistently demonstrated a forward-looking approach to helping customers succeed. Their history of performance is thanks in large part to their fundamental manufacturing expertise of plastics, films and roll goods, and deep understanding of the industries they serve.
We are searching for an experienced “hands- on” Maintenance Manager for a carding operation in North Carolina. Needle punch or nonwoven technologies experience preferred.
- Accomplishes maintenance Human Resources objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Achieves maintenance operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Meets maintenance financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Provides support to production by maintaining mechanical and/or electrical systems in good working order to minimize downtime
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial, mechanical, or electrical engineering or a 4-year technical degree in related discipline with 10-15+ years’ experience in an industrial manufacturing management position preferred or equivalent of education and experience
- Knowledge and compliance experience with environmental and OSHA
- Experience and ability to maintain Carding Equipment including looms
- Solid troubleshooting/problem solving
- Proficient user in maintenance management systems
- Strong computer skills including the Microsoft suite
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal)
- Proven team building skills including facilitation and team member participation
- Proven leadership skills
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.