This is a very successful Apparel company with multiple Divisions. They have a Home Fashions Division that they are continuing to grow and they are looking for a Production Manager that has a background in Home Fashions and is connected with Factories in China. We are only looking at candidates that have a background in Home and in China. Competitive salary and benefits. Will be required to work in office as things return back to normal.
The right candidate will be sales-oriented, polished and able to interact with clients. The position requires excellent organization skills and the understanding of how to prioritize the tasks for each day. Daily, shipments updates, weekly sales analyses and the ability to provide complete back-end support to senior level executives is required.
- Develop excellent working relationships with accounts at the assistant buyer and buyer level
- Review and confirm daily EDI transmissions of placed orders
- Assist in market preparation/ showroom set-up and presentation to customers
- Ensure timely and accurate entry of all wholesale orders by taking detailed notes & photographs during market meetings, and following up all references on samples for Sales & production
- Prepare to send/ track sales samples and packages to send customers
- Review all new orders received, taking into consideration delivery dates and, for stock goods, inventory levels for fulfillment
- Work interdepartmentally to maximize fill rate and ensure orders ship on time
- Maintain daily communication with operations and warehouse teams regarding pending/ special orders
- Maintain the “Available to Sell” report on a weekly basis. Communicate inventory availability to buyers and advise ETA’s for out-of-stock items
- Assist Sales Team with special projects as needed
- Reporting analysis (will need basic retail math skills)
- Work with eComm teams to provide Product Enrichment Information
- Keep Log of all eComm samples sent
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of work experience in retail industry
- Familiarity with retail math, excellent analytical, planning, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Must be capable of learning new systems quickly
- Outstanding customer service skills and problem-solving ability
- Must have strong initiative, high energy, strategic thinking and be detail oriented
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and focus and provide complete follow through on all aspects of responsibility
- Willingness to learn and a strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace office environment
- Ability to work with all levels within and outside the company
- Strong computer skills/Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point) proficiency
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.