Production Manager, Home
This is a very successful Apparel company with multiple Divisions. They have a Home Fashions Division that they are continuing to grow and they are looking for a Production Manager that has a background in Home Fashions and is connected with Factories in China. We are only looking at candidates that have a background in home and in China. Competitive salary and benefits. Will be required to work in office as things return back to normal.
Overview: Proactive, multi tasker, positive team player to own all aspects of production. Requires experience, leadership and clear communication skills. Must be able to work under pressure in a small but growing division.
- Develop, update, and own the time and action calendar. Meet regularly with team to ensure compliance
- Develop and maintain relationships with overseas factories. Continuously seek out new resources. Resolve issues in a timely manner
- Handle all factory allocations and negotiations for home textile product
- Create purchase orders and submit them to designated factory for bulk production
- Manage and update the WIP report regularly
- Oversee product costing and manage margins. Must be tenacious negotiator. Offer solutions to achieve profitability objectives
- Communicate daily with cross functional teams including sales, logistics, and design
- Closely monitor production timelines and update relevant parties on problems/delays as needed
- Negotiate raw materials cost, and monitor and track their production
- Work with the design team on tech packs and product specs
- Approve samples and communicate sample comments to overseas factories. Maintain sample library
- Ensure product meets proper testing requirements
- Monitor overall product quality
- 10+ years production experience – home textiles required!
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficiency in BlueCherry a plus
- Proven relationships with relevant overseas suppliers
- Deadline-oriented and highly organized
- Strong communication skills
- Strong product technical knowledge
- Degree in relevant field of study
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.