This Company has been doing business in the US for over 20 years. They sell to all the major brick and mortar companies as well as .coms. They are selling Bedding and Bath and are a leading Home Textile supplier with a great office environment and great benefits.
- Work with outside Sales Reps and the company’s management to determine appropriate inventory levels, suggest POs to overseas factory team, and follow the manufacturing and logistics trail from factory to US warehouse
- Formulate appropriate pricing strategies for each program predicated on estimated cost of 3PL operations, companies’ revenue targets, and customer program costs
- Assist freight forwarders in landing the goods into US warehouse
- Manage receivables from warehouse and EDI provider and confirm actuals are in line with contract
- Increase profitability and revenue through logistic and operations protocols in accordance with mutually agreed upon KPIs
- Liaise with EDI provider, and manage EDI vendor portal, electronically accept retailer POs and develop system to track invoices due from the retail partner
- Manage incoming POs from brick-and-mortar customers (both manual and EDI), confirm availability of goods, insure on-time shipment, and invoicing to the retail partner. Follow up on payments and past due balances
- Continually monitor and analyze supply chain costs and make recommendations to reduce expenses and increase revenue
- Insure 98% on time performance metric as required by Ecommerce partners
- Study and maintain functional awareness of customer’s logistics manuals and vendor compliance protocols. Suggest best practices to ensure compliance
- Interact with vendor traffic department as required and assist in timely shipments as required by POs
- Assist in any functions and processes which fall into traditional operations roles as requested by CEO
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.