This company is a leader in Hospitality and Home Fashion textiles that brings comfort and style to life with distinctive products, superb craftsmanship, and exceptional quality and service. Building on 200+ years of innovation, they design, manufacture, and deliver products fashioned specifically for exceptional comfort and quality, using the finest materials and producing them with skill and passion, delivering incomparable service and quality for life.
The eCommerce Analyst is a key member of the eCommerce team who works closely with finance, IT, design, marketing, merchandising, and product development to ensure we deliver the right products to the market in a way that consumers understand our brand stories. You are experienced in analytics and easily convert data into consumer insights. You develop, analyze, and refine KPI reporting to evaluate and optimize online marketing and merchandising strategies and tactics effectively enhancing our consumer’s online experience and creating sustainable growth.
- Develop actionable consumer insights to enhance product & brand performance and consumer satisfaction across brands and Ecommerce platforms
- Effectively communicate insights and recommended actions based on data analysis and observed trends
- Analyze product sales and site performance for site functionality, product key words and descriptions, and marketing and merchandising efforts
- Continually evaluate and optimize SKU performance through keyword discovery & targeting, item features and content & customer product reviews & questions
- Create, maintain, and communicate standardized and ad hoc business reporting including dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Marketing, Economics, or a related field or comparable experience
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of Ecommerce analysis experience in the direct to consumer channel
- Experienced user of a variety of web analytic tools
- Ability to merge diverse data from different systems and formats to prepare meaningful analysis; advance Excel skills
- Ability to understand business strategy and drivers; able to design and perform analytics to address business questions
- Flexible and open, strong sense of ownership, makes and meets commitments
- Creative thinker, problem solver, and active learner; open to ideas from others and gathers information from multiple diverse sources
- Detail oriented with a bias toward action and a high sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.