Assistant Brand Director
This is one of the top Vertical Home Textile Mills in the country. With their top customers, they are the #1 or #2 Supplier of their product to these customers for Home Fashions. They have a great work environment and a great US Team in place. They offer a rich benefits package including a 401K with a match.
Our core customer activities are managed by a team of 3 Brand Directors, who are each fully responsible for a few retailers. This responsibility includes 3 major functions: Product Development Manager, Merchandiser and Account Executive. In other words, the Brand Director owns the customer relationship from product conception, sell-in to buyer and initial product delivery, including the account executive role. An Assistant Brand Director is needed to support the
activities of the existing 3 Brand Directors, and will receive training from the ground up, with the objective that this person could one day become a Brand Director.
• CAD Design & Packaging
• Retail Planograms
• Marketing Presentations
• Update Product Charts and Timelines
• Handle Inbound and Outbound Sample Deliveries
• Update Competitive Shopping Analyses
• Efficient Sample Storage and Retrieval
• Customer PLM Uploads/Downloads
• Showroom/Market Preparation
• Some Retailer Interaction
• Occasional Travel Possible
• General Support for Brand Directors
Desired Background & Skills:
• Illustrator and Photoshop Skills
• Degree in Design
• Product Merchandising a Plus
• Organized, with excellent communication skills
• Microsoft Suite
• Competitive Salary & Benefits
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.