This is a Billion-dollar company out of India. They have a strong US presence in the US with sales over $400MM. They are building a brandnew showroom on 5th Ave near 32nd. They offer full benefits (M/D/V) where they pay 80%. Their 401K offers a 6% match. They are not back in the office full time, but will one day. You need to be able to work out of midtown, eventually. Will report into CEO of US Operations!
• Support selling efforts of company’s business (towels, bath robes, bed linens) to new and existing accounts as directed by management
• Maintain the professional appearance, stock levels, and tidiness of the NY Showroom.
• Interface with contractors, vendors, and customers as needed
• Manage and coordinate payment of monthly expenses associated with the operation of the US showroom
• Assist in daily administrative tasks on behalf of CEO
• Manage ecommerce on-line review program through Bazaar Voice
• Coordinate guests, provisions, cleanliness, and maintenance of company apartment in NY
• Manage needs during bi-annual market weeks including staffing, food service, and cleaning
• Arrange local travel accommodations and modes of transportation for visiting employees and US based executives
• General account maintenance and new customer “set up” tasks as directed by senior management
• Manage incoming and outgoing samples
• On-line research of consumer and industry trends
• Support India based account teams as needed
• General office and IT support
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.