Head of Digital
This is a global innovative, diversified lifestyle company that brings comfort and style to life with distinctive products, superb craftsmanship, and exceptional quality and service.
Building on 100+ years of innovation, this company designs, manufactures, and delivers products fashioned specifically for exceptional comfort and quality, using the finest materials and producing them with skill and passion, delivering incomparable service and quality for life.
This company’s digital growth plan accelerated significantly during 2020, and we are now seeking a Head of Digital to lead our overall eCommerce strategy. From sales to sourcing, supply chain and logistics, warehousing, and fulfillment, we are making significant investments to continue our accelerated growth in this space.
This is a NYC based position. Maybe not going into the office every day right now, but you need to be able to a daily commute to NYC. Full benefits.
This person owns the overall eCommerce P&L including strategy development and execution, merchandising the product assortment, product development and availability, pricing, conversion focused marketing, and customer development for company’s D2C websites and 1P and 3P marketplace programs. You will partner closely with global sourcing and manufacturing, design, marketing, finance and operations teams to develop and deliver your objectives. You will be an expert in all areas of eCommerce including financial planning and forecasting, content development and strategy, traditional and developing marketing techniques, and analytics.
• Responsible for the leadership, strategic direction, and business planning of North American eCommerce sales which includes identifying growth opportunities for key eCommerce sites and
partners understanding how the company’s value proposition helps them achieve their business priorities
• Drive profitable revenue growth by developing, forecasting, executing, and measuring the eCommerce promotional strategy for each brand, product line, and account ensuring content is consistent with brand identity
• Continuously optimize SEO strategy and product content to drive views and new customer acquisition based on analytics; develop and refine forecasts for customers and product segments based on customer information, historical data, and recent trends
• Build seasonal line plans collaborating with internal teams to deliver appropriate inventory stock levels; collaborate across Hospitality and Wholesale divisions to optimize sourcing and production efforts
• Provide project management guidance and coaching to team to achieve deliverables on-time and to-plan proactively identifying potential roadblocks and bottle necks and effectively mitigating same
• A minimum of 10 to 15 years of professional eCommerce/ digital experience in the consumer goods industry operating at a senior level providing strategic organizational direction and leadership
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or a related field with an MBA or advanced degree preferred
• Strong commercial growth mindset with an excellent understanding of customer needs, industry trends, and financial business drivers; prior P&L responsibility with eCommerce platforms such as Amazon and Wayfair, mass merchants, and owned platforms
• Strong analytical and negotiating abilities with proven leadership experience in driving successful growth initiatives through effective project management; structured communicator able to translate complex concepts into simple terms
• Passion for developing and mentoring others and creating a shared vision for growth; demonstrated critical decision making; strategic thinker able to prioritize efforts and focus teams to quickly deliver
• Competence collaborating with internal and external business partners; good business management capability, and a keen understanding of the business equation and how business and commercial decisions impact financials (P&L and balance sheet)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.