Vice President, Client Experience
We are working with a very exciting company that is in the Textile world producing Upholstery and Wall Covering products. They design and create innovative products that have kept the company on top as one of the best companies in this arena. They design in the US and produce overseas. They continue to have double digit growth and have a bright future. They offer full benefits and room for growth.
To lead Company’s client services department and liaise effectively throughout the company so as to deliver top quartile levels of customer experience for our industry and establish a clear competitive advantage in the market. Optimize departmental efficiency and inter-departmental efficiency to deliver target levels of customer experience within budget.
- Lead and motivate team to best in class performance in key metrics; responsible for staff training, development, and performance assessment
- Actively evaluate and manage the satisfaction of Company’s sales reps, specifiers, and end customers
- Collaborate with key cross-functional business partners including but not limited to marketing, IT, Samples, logistics, HR, and Finance to identify operational support for company and clients
- Partner with Resource Management teams to contribute to the constant improvement of the client experience
- SLA identified and adhered to, to respond to and resolve inbound support issues
- Ability to build relationships and lead multi-level conversations within an organization from Executives, Managers to individual contributors
- Drive process improvement through process re-design and management practices using problem solving methodology e.g., Lean principles
- Continuous improvement initiatives for efficiency, accuracy and improved client experience while analyzing market, economic, industry and business conditions
- Ongoing evaluation of Client Satisfaction and quality of service for reps and clients
- Evaluation of client service team against key KPI’s
- Email response time
- Problem resolution timeframe
- Product knowledge
- Achievement of bookings targets by product line
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.