This is a billion dollar international company based out of Asia; not China. Must be based in NY area; hybrid work, flexible schedule while in office. Currently they have Friday hours of 9am-3pm and give members time for health & wellness; or inspirational time to be innovative. Numerous divisions. This is for their small but growing Non Woven business.
Responsible for expanding the company’s business within pre-assigned territories. Accountable for achieving sales goals through the acquisition and development of new customers and expansion of the product line within the existing customer base.
Key Responsibility Areas include the following:
• Sell to new and existing customers, seeking to expand the company’s customer base
• Develop sales of new products and seek to find new areas in which to sell existing products
• Travel to customers and potential customers’ facilities, providing them with information and support as required to secure business
• Evaluate territory performance against established objectives/guidelines (sales forecast, budget, number of new accounts, gross margins, etc.) and take appropriate action to improve performance
• Communicate customer requirements and request support from other departments as necessary to assist in achieving established objectives
• Provide timely reporting of activities in the field and special reporting to assist in business and product planning
• Participate in related trade shows
• Develop new ideas and textile for presentation, based on customer feedback and market
• Training in all aspects of product, from development to final product
• Other duties as required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
• 4+ years of sales experience with knowledge of nonwoven fiber and yarn
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to travel
• Must be flexible to meet tight deadlines and changing priorities
• Must be a team player
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.