Our client is a National Flooring Manufacturer and Brand that has been in business for over 75 years. They manufacture and sell a high quality, trend-setting, innovative line of Flooring for Residential and Commercial applications. They have an exceptional reputation in the marketplace.
We are searching for a strong Financial Analyst with 5 – 10 years’ experience for a manufacturing company. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- The preparation, coordination, and documentation of financial analysis projects such as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments
- Provide analysis for forward-looking financial and business-related projects
- Prepare forecasts and analysis of trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions, and other related areas
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- May conduct special financial and business-related studies and cooperate with other departments in the preparation of analyses
We do require a Bachelor’s degree for you to be considered for this role. The position is located at the company headquarters in New Jersey (south of Philadelphia). Right now, the role is a mix of home/office however, we believe it will slowly start coming back to the office full-time soon.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a strong, established, growing organization!
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.