Sales & Marketing Manager
We are working with fast growing 35+ year company in the marketing and manufacturing of thermal and acoustical insulation products for multiple industries. They are expanding their Arizona operations, launching new product offerings in 2023, and looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager to be located in one of their 2 facilities SE of Phoenix, AZ. The company offers a competitive base salary with a robust commission structure and benefits including relocation assistance for the ideal candidate.
Plans, organizes and controls the sales of thermal and acoustical insulation product lines to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and growth objectives by performing the following duties:
- Responsible for day-to-day account management, business development through a variety of distribution channels
- Relationships must be developed and maintained with key personnel for both current and new customers. Responsible to keep an up-to-date list of customer contacts. Customer visits will be necessary and trip reports issued to keep management group advised of important information
- In addition to current customer requirements a specific focus will be on new market development
- Represents the company at product meetings and delivers sales presentations, technical product presentations and company overviews and updates
- Implements strategic sales and account plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Responsible for soliciting, preparing and submitting all RFQ’s
- Responsible to track important industry trends and monitor competitive activity. This will include a regular analysis of the current market position of each competitor and key products offered by each
- Responsible to identify and initiate appropriate product development efforts at customer base in order to secure and grow business
- Responsible to coordinate all production planning and scheduling activities at the plant to ensure continuity of product, timely deliveries and proper inventory controls. Assist in capacity planning and new machine requirements planning as new markets are developed
- Work with marketing agency on existing and new product launches regarding media collateral, social media, product information, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant sales experience
- Sales of building Products or technical textiles/nonwovens – insulation and acoustical product sales experience preferred
- Sales experience to Home Depot, Lowes, Menards, etc. is a plus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.