We are working with fast growing 35+ year company in the marketing and manufacturing of thermal and acoustical insulation products for multiple industries. They are expanding their Arizona operations, launching new product offerings in 2023, and looking for a Process Engineer to be located in one of their 2 facilities SE of Phoenix, AZ. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits. Relocation assistance will be provided for the ideal candidate.
The Process Engineer provides technical support for an assigned process or product line by performing the following duties:
- Develops programs and/or methods to optimize producibility and to reduce cycle time, manufacturing losses, and overall costs
- Assures process or product adheres to the company quality program and plans by performing audits and recommending corrective actions
- Lead continuous improvement projects
- Monitors and measures manufacturing losses and develops new techniques to reduce losses and improve quality
- Recommends and implements changes to product or process to improve cost, delivery, and quality for the customer
- Participates in overall product strategy, development, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products
Education and/or Experience:
- 2+ years of engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
- Nonwovens experience is a plus
- MS Office Suite w/ strong Excel skills
- Project Management experience
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing experience is a plus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.