We are working with a growing international company with locations in over 18 countries and close to 4,000 employees worldwide. This leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of textiles for the mattress, mattress covers and sleep solutions has a newly created role – Textile Engineer that will report to/support their Head of Development (R&D/Innovation). This position will train with one of the top textile development people in the world and will eventually be a development role for the global organization. The position will be located in their office located near Greensboro, Winston Salem, and the High Point North Carolina area. This position offers a very competitive salary with full benefits. This is an in-office position with the potential for some limited work from home days.
- Prepare machines for sampling and development purposes
- Support the team of sample knitters on their daily tasks
- Responsible to document all relevant measurements and enter them into the data base
- Follow up during the knitting process and ensure correct settings
- Follow best practices and monitor efficiency and quality
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Develop documents to guide technician how to safely change the constructions
- You understand and analyze market trends, customer insights and competitor
- Work in a team effort on regular industry-market-competitor analyses
- Review and adjust product features to better meet customer needs and expectations, based on regular product/service line reviews
- Ability to research and analyze trends to make product decisions with profit in mind
- You work closely with R&D HQ to ensure product design and quality goals are met
- Degree in Textiles
- Passion for the textile industry
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to set correct priorities
- Having customer as top priority
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.